The Old Guard - Earthen Ring
December 14, 2017, 06:08:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DKP LOG REPORTS Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blackdog - 32 Druid - Balance - Community  (Read 56 times)
Naterra
Guild

Naterra
Zephyress
Mornia
Gyromalus
Serrendipity

« on: November 29, 2017, 12:07:33 AM »

Basic Information
1)  Character name? Blackdog
2)  Class and primary spec? Balance
3)  Armory link? https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/earthen-ring/blackdog

4)  Why do you want to join the Old Guard (Community: Join up with friends who have already joined.  Raid: Here to raid.)? Community.

5)  How did you hear about us (Forum post, Friends...)? Naterra, Belade, Toolazi

6)  Do you know anyone in the Old Guard (If you wish to be sponsored, you MUST have their permission!)? Naterra better sponsor me or the wedding is off

7)  What are your expectations from the Old Guard? My expectations is finding a great social group that will help boost my gaming experience so I won't be forever alone. Smiley Also I work better in a team setting and want to feel like I'm helping a group out more.

8.) What do you think you can bring to the Old Guard? Why are we going to be happy you joined us? I will bring some humor, embarrassing stories about my fiancée (Nat) and a 4 cheese Mexican dip recipe. I'd be happy to join up with the Old Guard because of other members (Bel and Lazi) which are great! I look forward to helping out the guild in anyway I can while I learn the ropes in Legion. I haven't played since Pandaria so I am looking forward to playing again and getting achievements!

Background
11)  What guilds have you been in and why did you leave your last guild? I used to play on the horde side with a few co-workers, however no major guilds worth noting.

12)  What is your best WoW moment? The fishing fountain in Dalaran...getting all those coins....I loved every minute of it!
Martini
Officer

Missia
Martini
Midnitini
Margaritta
Cosmopolitan

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 01:56:19 AM »

Welcome to OG!

Hope you have a good time in this guild Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print