The Old Guard - Earthen Ring
August 20, 2017, 04:02:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DKP LOG REPORTS Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Derrida application [pending]  (Read 153 times)
Derrida
Guild

« on: July 30, 2017, 09:23:28 PM »

Application
Subject: Derrida - 110 Warlock - Affliction - Raiding

Basic Information
1)  Derrida
2)  Warlock and Affliction
3)   https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/earthen-ring/derrida

4)  Why do you want to join the Old Guard (Community: Join up with friends who have already joined.  Raid: Here to raid.)?
Raiding is one of my favorite things to do in world of Warcraft and games in general. I heard good things about your guild and decided I would give it a shot. I also figured an active raiding guild would make my time playing this game much more enjoyable.
5)  How did you hear about us (Forum post, Friends...)?
I heard about you guys from wowprogress.com and a former guild mate when I was on the horde. They had nothing but respect for you guys.
6)  Do you know anyone in the Old Guard (If you wish to be sponsored, you MUST have their permission!)?
I do not
7)  What are your expectations from the Old Guard?
 A fun active guild ready to push as much content as possible.
Cool  What do you think you can bring to the Old Guard? Why are we going to be happy you joined us?
I can bring a good amount of damage and a willingness to follow mechanics. I also hope to bring a character and atleast one spec that is ready to go almost everyday. What I mean by that is if we want to push keystones I can and if we want to pug some raids I am down as well.

Raid Information (leave blank if not interested)
9)  What day and times are you available for raiding with no interruptions (server time)?  Is there any obligation that would cause you to need to leave early and/or be consistently late for raids?
I usually work on the weekends so if we want to raid at 8 server time on Friday-Sunday I might have a harder time to make that. I am usually more open during the weekdays usually never working past 9 server time. other then that I will be sure to let you know what my schedule is and so I can let you know if I will be late and what not.
10)  Do you have raid experience in Emerald Nightmare or Trial of Valor?  What other our raid experience do you have?  Was it on this character or another?
I was in a heroic progression in nightmare but they disbanded before trial came out so I never really pushed that raid. I did do nighthold with a progression team and that was a lot of fun. And both of those were on this character.

Background
11)  What guilds have you been in and why did you leave your last guild?
I was apart of digital inquisition and Ascendant (on earthen ring). Both were very good guilds but digital disbanded and I was tired of the horde so I left ascendant so switch to alliance (which was the faction I played in BC).
12)  What is your best WoW moment?
My best would be when myself and 4 other people took down heroic Gul’dan for the first time. it was a pug group with some of my friends. And they got killed in the harvest when he was at 1%. The only people who survived were myself and my friends. One of them tanked and together we started that master warlock down as we killed him.
The reason this was my favorite is because we willed victory after what should have been a wipe and because my character had just defeated a warlock who was deemed by most as the most powerful warlock so it was a cool character defining moment as I finally had overcome the monster gul’dan.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 12:12:49 PM by Martini » Logged
Martini
Officer

Missia
Martini
Midnitini
Margaritta
Cosmopolitan

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 03:23:02 PM »

Yay you could finally log on to our forum!!

Thank you for your interest in OG. I'll talk to you again soon!

Midnitini
Martini
Officer

Missia
Martini
Midnitini
Margaritta
Cosmopolitan

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 12:58:00 PM »

Please contact Midnitini when you come online!

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: