The Old Guard - Earthen Ring
June 28, 2017, 10:06:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   DKP LOG REPORTS Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: <Vordule/Vordal> - <Rogue/Hunter> - <Assassination/BM> - <Raiding> Accepted  (Read 153 times)
Vord
Guild

Vordule
Vordal

« on: June 06, 2017, 12:28:24 PM »

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/earthen-ring/vordule
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18139024/11#metric=dps
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/earthen-ring/vordal

Also have Gwyne (Holy Priest) applying with me

4)  Why do you want to join the Old Guard

Originally when I came back I told myself I was going the casual route so I joined a more casual group. 4 110s (2 at 900+), 2 mage tower challenges, and a brain melting amount of AP later I've decided that I would love to be a part of what I left in Riddle again.

5)  How did you hear about us

I think it's pretty obvious  Wink

6)  Do you know anyone in the Old Guard (If you wish to be sponsored, you MUST have their permission!)?

I'm sure there are more folks than I know who've changed names/characters but offhand Murlen, Leah, Tini, Jhonson, Aeina, etc.

7)  What are your expectations from the Old Guard?

I just want an opportunity to earn a raid spot. I talked to Tini a while back and got cold feet due to the lack of a melee dps spot. I'm willing to play hunter if that's what the group needs, but rogue will always be my best and favorite class.

Cool  What do you think you can bring to the Old Guard? Why are we going to be happy you joined us?

I'm an old school raider. I've played both rogue and hunter since vanilla (Not counting that little 7 year break) and have always been a consistent top dps performer. I'm positive, outgoing, helpful and way more patient than I was in my early-mid 20s Smiley

I'll be a positive contributor and will absolutely make things die a little bit faster.

Raid Information (leave blank if not interested)
9)  What day and times are you available for raiding with no interruptions (server time)?  Is there any obligation that would cause you to need to leave early and/or be consistently late for raids?

I'll be available Tuesday and Wednesday pretty much 100% of the time, I'm an adult kickball league loser on Thursdays during the summer (Assuming the raid schedule is still T/W/TH).

10)  Do you have raid experience in Emerald Nightmare or Trial of Valor?  What other our raid experience do you have?  Was it on this character or another?

I've done 2 bosses on Mythic in EN, AOTC in EN, ToV and NH. With 2 characters over 900 equipped I've done more NH than I care to admit Smiley

Background
11)  What guilds have you been in and why did you leave your last guild?

Veritas
Riddle of Steel (Officer and occasional raid leader)
Insurgence (Leaving due to low raid attendance and wanting a more consistent raid environment).

12)  What is your best WoW moment?

So many but I'll try to narrow it down:

Completing the warglaive set
Algalon 10 man kill
Killing Xastra in Naxx with tricks of the trade on trash packs a half dozen times before she caught on.
Playing Journey on vent after wipes (Don't stop believin!)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 02:07:31 PM by Martini » Logged

Martini
Officer

Missia
Martini
Midnitini
Margaritta
Cosmopolitan

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 01:44:19 PM »

Hello!

thank you for your interested in OG, Midnitini will contact you shortly!

Taalyn
Guild

Cuddlebolt
Baloo
Taalyn
Spencicle

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 01:35:32 PM »

Killing Xastra in Naxx with tricks of the trade on trash packs a half dozen times before she caught on.

I can't tell you how many times I did this to Brekkie while in TH. I'm not sure what was more fun, getting him killed with TotT or BoPing him during Heroism.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: