I love it when a plan comes together..!

Nanako · 4828

Nanako

• The GM
on: May 26, 2016, 06:16:32 PM
In 2016, a crack team of Old Guard alts emerged from the depths of their character select screen. These alts promptly leveled themselves to 80 and braved the maximum security prison of Ulduar to stop Algalon the Observer from delivering his message of reorigination. Today, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem and no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the Alt-team…

On Monday night, some of our raiders were able to accomplish something that I thought would be out of our reach or never doable because of a lack of interest. 9 of our members were able to successfully complete the feat of strength “Herald of the Titans”. The feat of strength requires raiders to defeat Algalon at level 80 with gear no higher than found in 10-man Ulduar.

This required a lot of effort from our raiders. This included leveling a toon to 80, running Ulduar, Naxx and several ICC-5 mans to gear their toons with 226 gear and 232 weapons. The process took us a little over a month to successfully twink out our 80s.

After a few struggles we were able to successful kill Algalon and clear out most of Ulduar at level! Thank you again for all the hard work and effort to the raiders that participated. Your title is well earned! Now please enjoy the theme song from the A-Team!

-- Filed by Naterra

Baihne

• Guild
Reply #1 on: May 26, 2016, 07:14:02 PM
lol great post!- wish I would have had an 80 to go with you all!

If you Fish naked make sure that you are shaking the right worm!

Shammah

• Guild
Reply #2 on: May 26, 2016, 08:27:14 PM
Today our world's destruction has been averted in defiance of our very makers!

Arc

• Guild
Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 03:21:55 PM
Grats guys!!

Taalyn

• Guild
Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 03:14:00 PM
Grats guys! Sorry I missed it, I lost track of time playing Overwatch and when I saw ya'll were in Ulduar I thought you had a full 10.

Girton

Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 12:59:12 AM
Today our world's destruction has been averted in defiance of our very makers!

Awesome!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 06:03:07 AM by Girton »