But did you die?

Nanako · 1738

Nanako

• The GM
on: May 01, 2016, 08:24:43 PM
“You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when the Old Guard brought raiders home, I knew they were one of my own. And our wolf pack... it grew by several. So there... there were many of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then our raiders joined in later. And six months ago, when our raiders were introduced to Hellfire Citadel, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, we needed to add several more raiders to our wolf pack. Several of us wolves, running around the Taanan Jungle together, on Draenor, looking for succubi and felbood. So tonight, I make a toast!”

On Tuesday, the Old Guard was successfully able to close our Hellfire Citadel experience by completing the meta achievement and closing out the final raid tier of Warlords of Draenor.

One of our resident gnome mages decided to channel his inner Invader Zim and summon out his moose, leaving us to our moosey fate….

Congratulations to all of our raiders who were able to successfully earn their Infernal Direwolf!

The next target for the achievement group will be the Glory of the Draenor Raider!

-- Filed by Naterra