Time To Rerun The Sims

Nanako · 3132

Nanako

• The GM
on: November 15, 2011, 09:38:49 AM
Last night, our plucky resident theory-crafter Kilee completed Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest for the Old Guard's second legendary out of the Firelands.  Kilee graciously striped all of his gear before accepting the staff so his naked image could soar above Stormwind into the wee hours of the night.

Even more impressively, after 15 kills of Majordomo Staghelm, Kilee finally received the Conqueror token to complete his 4-piece tier set.  We decided as a guild to blame Arcadien for the lack of Conqueror drops.

Since joining the Old Guard, Kilee has been a major contributor to our guild in too many ways to count.  In addition to his duties in the Old Guard, he has also generously donated his time helping the WoW community by maintaining the very popular Shadow Priest Guides on MMO-Champion, ShadowPriest.com and HowToPriest.com.  Congratulations to Kilee on completing a well earned legendary and a major thank you to the raid team on helping him getting it completed!

Pics to come!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 10:06:17 AM by Nanako »

Rhonstifor

• Founder
  • Guild
Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 01:25:55 PM
How are bad drops now not Rorix's fault?  I don't like this change.

Grats Kilee!  You have now won WOW!

Nanako

• The GM
Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 01:31:41 PM
How are bad drops now not Rorix's fault?  I don't like this change.

Grats Kilee!  You have now won WOW!

I think it came about because it was the first time we killed Majordomo without Arc in the raid and poof ~ two conqueror drops!

Arc

• Guild
Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 03:08:28 PM
Moxii text me about the 2 conqueror I knew I was bad luck grats kilee on the legendary I'm still going to change mains! :p

Shadowheart

• Guild
Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 10:12:07 PM
Grats Kilee. 

Oyah

• Guild
Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 01:24:57 PM
Congrats Kilee!!!

Dharm and I wished we could be there to see you naked!