Recent Posts

News / Hear me now and believe me later
« Last post by Nanako on February 16, 2015, 07:01:01 PM »
This week, the Old Guard displayed our perfect pumpitude by beating Hans'gar and Franzok and displaying to all the most pathetic girly-men they are.  We beat them because our raid team is just like yogurt - all natural, no chemicals.  But there is no fruit at the bottom of us, only muscle. That's right! And not just at the bottom but throughout, as if we were pre-stirred muscle yogurt.  We are something you won't see in the potion tab of your local auction house!

We pumped up our record in Heroic Blackrock Foundry to 4/10.
News / I Choose You!
« Last post by Nanako on February 16, 2015, 06:40:56 PM »
This week, the Old Guard took a brief detour into the Iron Assembly of Heroic Blackrock Foundry to find the Thunderlord's gym leader, Beastlord Dramac, waiting for us to unleash his savage pets upon us.  Luckily our water-type Squirtle countered his fire-type Charmander and we won the battle.

This victory brings us to 3/10 in Heroic Blackrock Foundry.
News / Re: Didn't we actually help out the Iron Horde by exterminating him?
« Last post by Gihnco on February 06, 2015, 11:14:05 PM »
Old Guard best pest control ever   ;D
Grats everyone.
« Last post by Ultar on February 06, 2015, 08:47:33 PM »
nice pic, looks like you got it right as I was dropping our guild banner on his butt
« Last post by Zarcthalas on February 06, 2015, 05:34:26 PM »
It's not your face that's scary, only your sharp teeth!

Yay! Grats, everyone! :D

by the way.....my face looks scary....I'll hide behind someone's back from now on.....:(

« Last post by Martini on February 06, 2015, 01:55:23 PM »
Yay! Grats, everyone! :D

by the way.....my face looks scary....I'll hide behind someone's back from now on.....:(
News / Didn't we actually help out the Iron Horde by exterminating him?
« Last post by Nanako on February 06, 2015, 11:20:02 AM »
Last night, the Old Guard headed down to the blackrock depository only to encounter gorens feasting on the unprocessed ore.  The largest of the gorens, Oregorger, seemed mildly perturbed with us disturbing their blackrock banquet.  

After spending considerably energy dodging his cave shattering rolling and enduring his putrid breath, we managed to defeat this pest.  The Old Guard... exterminating pests for 6 1/2 years.

This kills brings us to 2/10 in Heroic Blackrock Foundry.
News / Wasn't he bigger before?
« Last post by Nanako on February 05, 2015, 08:37:16 AM »
Blackrock Foundry opened this week so the Old Guard charged into the Slagworks with a full raid team and stumbled upon an old foe, Gruul the Soon-To-Be-Dragonkiller-In-An-Alternate-Timeline(?)Gruul's new residence is smaller than his old lair and he seemed to have lost some weight.  Despite this, he still remembered how to throw a good shatter and even demonstrated a few new moves for good measure.  It's a shame he forgot how to hurl a good hurtful strike...  It might have helped him out.

The Old Guard brought down Gruul, greatest of the Gronn, to start us off 1/10 in Heroic Blackrock Foundry.  Let's see what else we can wreck in this foundry.
News / He who would be King...
« Last post by Nanako on February 02, 2015, 07:43:31 PM »
This past week The Old Guard brought our band of 28 raiders to strike down Imperator Mar'gok in Heroic Highmaul

This completes the raid instance in heroic mode for us.  Next week we eagerly dive into Blackrock Foundry!
News / Re: This space reserved for heroic kill
« Last post by Snub on January 30, 2015, 02:59:42 PM »
zomg!?!?! Where is the heroic kill screeny!!  :D