Farewell to Northrend

Nanako · 1495

Nanako

• The GM
on: December 06, 2010, 08:52:02 PM

Wrath of the Lich King has finally drawn to a close.  When the clock strikes midnight, our battle with Deathwing will begin.  Though we ended ICC raiding over a month ago, our guild members managed to stay busy and complete some unfinished business in Northrend.

On our final raid night, Arcadien collected enough shards to complete Shadowmourne.  We were a bit nervous the axe wouldn't be completed before the end of the night, but the final pieces dropped in next to the final wing.  As Sprig said, "The first rule of shard club: You don't talk about shard club!"  

Many Ulduar runs (both 10 and 25 man) were lead by Arcadien and Naterra to finish up the Glory meta for guild members and to put an end to Algalon.  Several drakes were awarded and a couple fragments dropped along the way.  We would like to thank our 11th Hour friends for coming along on those runs for the oddball Ulduar achievements.

I might add our own Rhonstifor did not once delete his character during the course of this entire expansion, an achievement of it's own.  However his character did pick up some odd Chinese tattoos sometime around the summer.

I would personally like to thank all of the great and wonderful members in the Old Guard for your support, loyalty, creativity and good-humor throughout this expansion.  It is members like you that our guild derives it's strength and resilience that has kept us running strong with a bright future ahead of us.  I expect great things for the Old Guard in Cataclysm.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 05:50:55 AM by Nanako »